WELCOME TO DENZEL'S WORLD Sneak Peek


I'm so excited to debut my latest project, 'WELCOME TO DENZEL'S WORLD.' Tomorrow at 4:00pm (AEST) will be the official release of the short film (filmed & edited by CJ Guo) and the remaining images (photographed by Rodney Thompson). But, to get you just excited as I am, here's a sneak peek...


Synopsis
'WELCOME TO DENZEL'S WORLD' is the visual representation of Denzel Gargar (myself). In Denzel's world, everyone dresses like me. Funky button up shirts, Levi's 501 jeans and white sneakers. But, it's not limited to just clothing...

Every element (or easter egg) pays homage to what I've so far done/achieved in my 19-years on earth. I could break it down for you but, that would take the fun out of the easter egg hunt.


Credits
Filmed & Edited by CJ Guo
Directed & Styled by Denzel Gargar
Photography by Rodney Thompson
Hair & Makeup by Ellie Jones
Special thank you to Busy Models and Hymn Coffee


So, stay tuned for tomorrow's official release of 'WELCOME TO DENZEL'S WORLD.'

Comments