Cher's Summer Vacation SNEAK PEEK


This would absolutely have to be one of my favourite projects to work on. And just by taking a look at the above video, you'll know why.

Living on the Gold Coast means there are a lot of swimwear brands producing very similar content. It can get real overwhelming. The sad part, you could never tell the difference between companies who produced said content because, it always seems to be a curvy blonde girl doing simple poses (you don't need to be a model to do the poses they do) showing a bit too much skin and not enough togs. Familiar? Also, the images lack meaning.

Cher's Summer Vacation, I believe, tells a story. The bikinis are very 90s swimsuit, which meant I wanted to experiment and do a Clueless-inspired shoot (check the mood board here). I sourced relevant props such as, a convertible car, a film camera, a fluffy pen and many more. I made sure each look had different props to work with.

The images are still currently in the editing stage but, once they're done I'll be submitting them to a magazine to be published. Hopefully my visual storytelling will be good enough to be accepted.

And in the meantime, as we patiently wait for the images to be released, be sure to watch my first ever vlog/behind-the-scenes look of Cher's Summer Vacation.



Creative Credits:
Styled by Denzel Gargar
Photography & Video by Shannon Warner
Hair & Makeup by Tahnee Hughes
Starring Saskia Hast from Busy Models

Let me know below what you think about this project of mine.

Comments